Welcome! Whether you live in the Seattle area or elsewhere, Eating Mindful can help you sort through the myriad nutrition information out there and discover the foods and ways of eating that are right for you. You will be provided with evidence-based nutrition information and together we will evaluate your relationship to yourself, to food and to eating. You will be guided to find an intuitive way of eating that nourishes you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You will find greater peace and greater pleasure with your body and with food. Finding this is the first step in finding your ideal weight and optimum health.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- I feel conflicted with nutrition information
- I want to know how to heal with food and supplements (for digestive health, PCOS, diabetes or otherwise)
- I want to learn about the food/mood connection to alleviate depression and anxiety
- I want to learn how to eat to boost my moods and energy levels
- I am yearning for a new approach to how I view eating, food and my body
- I have tried multiple diets and nothing seems to “work”
- I need expert guidance on long-lasting weight loss that doesn’t involve deprivation
- I can’t seem to stop emotional eating or stress eating and it’s impacting the quality of my life
- I need support on how to better connect with my body
- I want to boost my athletic performance
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, Mindful Eating coaching may be perfect for you!
Life is meant to be savored and enjoyed! We are meant to experience joy and fulfillment with eating and with our bodies. We can be fit, lean and healthy, love ourselves, and enjoy the process of getting there! My mission is to guide you to be empowered and inspired by giving you the tools and support you need for growth and transformation. My approach draws from my education and training in nutrition and mindfulness, and I advocate for whole-person health.
Please contact me for a free phone consultation and/or to learn more about my approach and services.
To your health and happiness,
Meredith Milton, MS, CN